20 February 2009

D.S WANTS: Me likey... Me gotta have!!!


This is the MacBook Pro, soon to be my MacBook Pro. This sleek, powerful, radiant piece of perfection will be on top of my lap as soon as the funds are raised and it doesn't come cheap at £1,369 a pop, not including protection! The way people are going crazy over Blackberry phones is the way i'm crazy over this mac. The things I want to do with it are just crazy!!! My chum recently showed-(off) his new one to me which he appropriately named Tinkerbell! He was a bit lost though, not quite mastered his way around this beauty and has yet to take advantage of the array of different creative suites available. Well I soon will have my way with applications such as Aperture, Final Cut and not forgetting the Adobe creative suite software: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. I'm soo over this Sony Vaio on my lap. I was close to hurling it out my window in a mad rage the other day. I can't wait till the day that I no longer have to wait 10 minutes for it to turn on fully... When stupid messages stop telling me the virtual memory is running low when only one application is open... and when I have a B button and don't have to copy & paste it (Ok that one is my fault due to a freak accident with cuppa soup, the one and only time I drank it I knocked it over the keyboard like the clutz that I am!)
So this is No.1 on my wishlist and all offers to purchase are welcome :)



Mangolicious Out.