3 March 2009

*NEWSFLASH* MJ is coming to town!!!!


Yes Yes Yes!!!
Can't actually believe that MJ/Wacko Jacko/King of Pop is planning on making a much anticipated comeback at the o2 arena. Believe that I will be the first in line at the box office in my tent and a supply of mango juice. This is one event in my life that cannot be passed by! The reclusive singer last performance was at the World Music Awards back in 2006 which was uh hum... well... hopefully in this loooong break he has been on there has been an intensive preparations going on so that he can come back with moves he performed in Bad, Smooth Criminal, Thriller... the list goes on. I am just hoping they don't charge extortionately ridiculous prices such as £5000 +£10000 Booking fee... you never know!
So to get us all in the mood here is a few of my favourite MJ Jams... Enjoy.




3 comments:

  1. i am sooo there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm der in fancy dress, might go in his space outfit with the rocket backpack that he wore at 1 of his concerts... I'll fly on to the stage lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still not entirely convinced that he's going to be able to perform. I mean he looks soooo frail these days.

    Guess we'll have to wait and see.

    Ps: Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete