14 January 2009

STILL LOOKING FOR A BARGAIN???


First and foremost I want to wish you all a Happy New Year!!! Ok I know I'm a bit late but essay writing and deadlines cannot be helped.
So January = Sales for most of you, but unfortunately my attempts failed as I got literally pushed from Topshop's sale section into the non-sale section and ending up handing over £100 for three pieces of polyester mix rags. So for those of you in the same positions as me there is still time to catch a bargain from the people at www.buymywardrobe.com who will bring you designers such as Gucci and Marc Jacob from fashionistas from Gucci head quarters, What Not To Wear stylist Zoe Lem amongst others. The event takes place in London's Covent Garden on 31st January 2009 and they claim there are items starting from as little as £5.
For More information visit www.buymywardrobe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment